BLACKSTONE RESOURCES AG ANNOUNCES ITS ANNUAL REPORT 2018
BAAR, Switzerland – (06 May 2019) – Blackstone Resources AG (SWX: BLS; STU: 4BR, FRA: 4BR, BEB:4BR) (“Blackstone”) is pleased to announce its annual report 2018.
Highlights from 2018
- Listed publicly on the SIX Swiss exchange in July 2018, achieving a major milestone for the company.
- Launched a global trading business in August 2018 .
- Carried out substantial geological works in Norway during the summer months, through its subsidiary BS Norway, in close collaboration with the University of Exeter.
- Commenced drilling at a number of sites identified on Blackstone’s exploration blocks held in Mongolia.
- Received all licences from the Peru Government to start production in Peru.
- Launched Blackstone Research GmbH in the city of Erfurt Germany to carry out further research and establish a battery production facility in Germany.
- Made the Blackstone Battery Code system freely available to the global community under a creative commons licence.
Outlook for 2019
- Results from the drilling programme in Mongolia and Norway are expected
- The construction of the gold milling plant in Peru will be completed in 2019. Testing is now underway and production is about to commence.
- Blackstone will undertake various private placements and convertible financing rounds in 2019 to expand its portfolio of interests.
- A number of new investments and acquisitions will be made in 2019 to increase exposure to battery technology and further diversify its investment interests into battery-metal exploration projects.
- Work will being on establish battery metal production facilities and a technology lab once subsidy approval of our applications has been received by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi).
BLACKSTONE RESOURCES AG
Blackstone Resources is a Swiss Holding Company, with its legal domicile in Baar, Kanton Zug and is concentrating on the battery metals market as primary metals. In addition, it sets up, develops and manages refineries used for gold and battery metals. It offers direct exposure to the battery metal revolution that is being driven by the demand of electric vehicles that need vast quantities of these metals. These include cobalt, manganese, molybdenum, graphite and lithium. In addition, Blackstone Resources has started a research programme on new battery technologies.
For more information please visit www.blackstoneresources.ch or contact:
Blackstone Resources AG
Blegistrasse 5 T: +41 41 449 61 63
CH-6340 Baar F: +41 41 449 61 69
Please ensure you consult the disclaimer for a full understanding of the content within: http://www.blackstoneresources.ch/about-us/disclaimer-press-release/